As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spyderco #ad
PlainEdge, Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Specialty Tactical Folding Knife with 3.2" CPM S30V Steel Black Wharncliffe Blade and Durable Black G-10 Handle, C85GPBBK2 #adSpyderco #ad
- The refined ergonomics of the Yojimbo 2 complement the natural contours of the hand, ensuring maximum surface contact and positive control. Versatile - a unique attribute of the yojimbo 2 is the thumb forward grip.
Durable - the yojimbo 2 has nested stainless steel liners which provide structural strength and form the backbone of the knife's high-strength Compression Lock mechanism.
Ergonomic - the plainedge straight cutting edge of the hollow-ground blade offers extreme cutting performance by transferring power all the way to the tip and ensures improved point strength.
It allows the 3. 2" cpm s30v blade to feel like a natural extension of the hand. A secure grip - our yojimbo 2 features a textured G-10 handle and a four-position clip which allows a non-slip grip and rapid deployment from all carry position. Superior quality - the yojimbo 2 is an evolved expression of its original Spyderco Yojimbo design.
2. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Manix 2 XL Signature Folding Utility Pocket Knife with 3.85" CPM S30V Black Steel Blade and Durable Black G-10 Handle, C95GPBBK2, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- More to love - the manix 2 xl is an oversized version of the Manix 2 with a blade that is just under four-inches. This knife is perfect for bigger hands and tasks that demand a longer blade.
High-strength lock - the ball bearing lock features a patented compressive lock that wedges a ball bearing between a fixed anvil and the blade tang. The mechanism also serves as a detent to hold the blade in the closed position.
This handle provides a special kind of comfort, creating a reliable, long-term carry. A secure grip - it's scaled g-10 handle has a unique non-slip checked texture.
Low friction - this knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This knife features our PlainEdge grind which is known for creating a smooth and exact cut. Dependable - if you are looking for control and precision, look no more. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
3. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 2.95" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle, C41PBK5, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- Frn is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle. Light and durable - this native 5 handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon.
High-strength lock - the back lock mechanism is known for it's high-strength and ease of use. Usa made - spyderco takes tremendous pride in every knife we make, but the ones crafted in our Golden, Colorado factory are special because we invest a piece of ourselves in every USA-Made knife we create.
The state of the art Native 5 is available in an array of handle choices and colors.
An improved classic - the native model has been a mainstay of Spyderco's product line for years as a result of it's Superior Quality and affordability. The locking system is positioned on the back of the handle. This knife features our PlainEdge grind which is known for creating a smooth and exact cut. Dependable - if you are looking for control and precision, look no more.
4. Spyderco #ad
PlainEdge, Spyderco Canis Folding Knife with 3.43" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Carbon Fiber G-10 Laminate Handle, C248CFP #adSpyderco #ad
- Precise and reliable - its dramatic cpm s30v stainless steel blade combines a straight, a reinforced tip, Wharncliffe-style edge with narrow bevels, and a weight-saving mid-blade swedge to maximize strength and cutting power.
The new edc - while it was unapologetically designed to excel as a personal-protection tool, it is equally at home as a utilitarian, everyday-carry folder. Designed by kelly mcCann, one of the world's leading experts in counterterrorism and antiterrorism.
Iconic design - the canis is a no-nonsense folding knife optimized for personal protection. Choice of tip-up or tip-down carry on both sides of the body. Pocket-friendly - the canis offers a versatile four-position clip that supports all possible carry options. Superior quality - the ergonomic handle features peel-ply-textured carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales and nested stainless steel liners.
5. Spyderco #ad
C190CFP, PlainEdge, Spyderco Schempp Bowie Ethnic Series Folding Knife with 3.72" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Black Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- A classic - designed by renowned custom knifemaker Ed Schempp, Spyderco. Easy to carry - a stout linerlock mechanism locks the blade securely when in use and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip provides instant access and exceptionally discreet tip-up carry.
Versatile - the classic "coffin-shaped" handle has a slightly "dropped" angle to allow a natural wrist angle during use. Superior quality - its distinctive blade faithfully retains the broad profile, and concave clip point of the classic Bowie pattern, long belly, but renders them in premium CPM S30V powdered metallurgy stainless steel.
More to love - the handle blends tradition and state-of-the-art materials by combining skeletonized full stainless steel liners, a solid steel backspacer, carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales, and classic brass bolsters.
6. Spyderco #ad
PlainEdge, Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Folding Knife with CPM S30V Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Brilliant Pink FRN Handle, C11FPPNS30V #adSpyderco #ad
- Ergonomic - added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Superior blade steel - the cpm s30v premium steel blade has a full flat grind with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole.
Reliable high performance - the delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening.
Ultra-lightweight - inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip. A secure grip - molded onto the frn handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
7. Spyderco #ad
PlainEdge, C232GTIP, Spyderco Brouwer Specialty Folding Knife with 2.82" CPM S30V Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Black Titanium/G-10 Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- Full-flat grind - this knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. Folding knives - locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry.
Titanium - a non-ferrous metal used in knife manufacturing for its high tensile strength, light weight and corrosion resistance. G-10 handle - an epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, non-slip, and impervious to temperature changes and chemicals.
They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began. Specifications - closed length inches: 4, overall length inches: 6. 77, blade steel: cpms30v140, Blade Length Inches:2. 77, grind: Full-Flat. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty|
8. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Amalgam Premium Flipper Folding Knife with 3.8" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Textured Carbon Fiber G-10 Handle, C234CFP, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- High performance - designed from the ground up as a practical, versatile working knife, the Amalgam combines all the advantages of Spyderco. Ergonomic - the amalgam's handle features skeletonized stainless steel liners nested into textured carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales.
Superior quality - the brainchild of a mechanical engineering student and knife enthusiast named Brian Lai, the Amalgam features a broad, drop-point blade crafted from American-made CPM S30V stainless steel.
This allows the Amalgam to be brought into action quickly and positively with either hand.
Versatile - it also rides on special low-friction ball-bearing washers that give it an incredibly smooth action and help ensure swift, positive, one-handed opening with either its index-finger flipper or its Round Hole. Pocket-friendly - it features a four-position clip and lined lanyard hole support all possible carry preferences.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty|
9. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Shaman Signature Folding Knife with 3.58" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Black Matte-Finished G-10 Handle, C229GS, SpyderEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- Specifications - closed length inches: 4. 7, blade steel: cpm s30v, overall Length Inches: 8, Blade Length Inches:3.58, grind: Full-Flat. Full-flat grind - this knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge.
This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight. Shaman - the shaman offers advanced ergonomics and proven design dynamics. The soul of this design is its cpm s30V stainless steel blade, which features a full-flat grind for outstanding edge geometry and an acute, utilitarian point.
Spyderedge blade - spyderco's two-step serration patterns consisting of one large and two small serrations. G-10 - an epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, impervious to temperature changes and chemicals and can be tinted into different colors. The pattern increases the cutting edge's surface area by up to 24%.
10. Spyderco #ad
C188CFBBKP, PlainEdge, Spyderco Dog Tag Non-Locking Knife with 1.23" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Durable Black Carbon Fiber Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- Slip joint - a non-locking mechanism in which the blade is held open by spring pressure on a flat section on the back of the blades tang. Carbon fiber - graphic fibers the size of a human hair woven together then fused with epoxy resin.
Specifications - closed length inches: 2, blade steel: cpm s30V, Overall Length Inches: 3. 23, blade length Inches:1. 23, grind: Flat chisel.
Lightweight with a high level of tensile strength it is three dimensional in appearance. Plainedge blade - this knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade. Folding knives - locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.