As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PSKOOK #ad
PSKOOK High Carbon Steel Fire Striker Type 2 #adPSKOOK #ad
- Wipe any Liquid promptly to prevent rust. Imagine how many matches you would need to light 15, 000 fires. Choose flint and steel kit option if you need it.
A great kit for the outdoorsman in your life. Size: 5. 2x9. 5x. 4cm/2"x3. 7"x016". It also has up to 15, 000 strikes. High carbon steel striker: our striker has been designed to produce lots of sparks with minimal striking, making this a dependable tool when outdoors.
Perfect for those looking to master more traditional fire lighting skills. Our fire steel produces sparks reaching high temperatures to ignite tinder. Ps: this option does not have flint, you will receive just steel.
2. bayite #ad
Ferro Rod Kit with Paracord Landyard Handle and Striker, bayite 4 Inch Survival Ferrocerium Drilled Flint Fire Starter, 4"Long x 3/8"Diameter #adbayite #ad
- Waterproof & weatherproof, fits all weather, works in any weather condition. 5ft paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off. Diameter: 3/8"10mm. Ferrocerium rod length:4"10cm.
Sparks shower at 5, 500 f 3, at any altitude. Made of high effective ferrocerium rod. Comes with a bayite striker-Pro striker attached to the paracord, always be prepared to start a fire.
Bayite 6 striking edges striker-pro striker is made from tool grade hss steel and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right hand to scrape.
Don't use bad quality Knife as striker. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade. Perfect emergency fire starter for bushcraft, 000 c to ignite a fire in any weather even wet, BBQ, EDC, Gas Camp Stoves, Hunting, Fishing, Emergency, Hiking, etc. Large enough for a shower of sparks and small enough to carry.
3. Texas Bushcraft #ad
3/8" Thick Ferro Rod with Striker and Paracord Wrist Lanyard – Waterproof Flint Fire Steel Survival Lighter for Your Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear, Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter #adTexas Bushcraft #ad
- 15, 000+ strikes from the texas bushcraft fire starter make it an essential part of your camping accessories. Unlike matches that can become wet or blown-out in wind, our fire steel is impervious to the elements.
Stay warm and keep the wolves at-bay with this foolproof fire steel. 5000 f degrees sparks are hot enough to ignite a variety of tinder including plant fuzz, goldenrod fluff, and cattail seed or milkweed down. The included striker tool attached on the lanyard ensures that you’re always prepared for the unexpected.
Included survival tool features a bottle opener, micro ruler, hex wrench, map scale and sharp spine scraper.
Survive and thrive in an emergency with this weather-resistant ferro rod fire starter in your survival kit. It is affixed to the ferro rod by the 48” braided paracord lanyard for quick easy retrieval and use. Compact and portable so it fits in your pocket, backpack or auto glove box, the Texas Bushcraft flint steel also boasts a sturdy and comfortable hardwood handle that delivers optimal grip and control during use.
4. Kuvik #ad
Kuvik High-Carbon Steel Flint Striker for Emergency Fire Starting Oval #adKuvik #ad
- How to use: it is important to familiarize yourself with firecraft techniques and practice in a safe environment long before you rely on it for survival. Strap it to your bag for the added peace of mind knowing you’ll always have the ability to create sparks with flint, chert, jasper, agates, quartz, or other glassy rocks.
To ignite a fire, or being struck by, catch the sparks with charcloth and tinder while blowing it into a flame. We work hard to maintain low prices so that our customers don’t have to think twice about owning these important survival tools. Because of their high level of dependability, survivalists, peppers, these strikers are popular with outdoorsmen, and those practicing self-sufficiency.
High-carbon steel flint striker: strikers such as these have been proven over millennia to produce high-temperature sparks capable of igniting fire consistently over a lifetime of use.
Why buy these strikers? most of the strikers you'll find are actually produced by the same factory, for any reason, so the difference comes down to price and customer service. Perfect size for portability: measuring in at only 1. 7" x 3. 5", these strikers are ideal for backcountry wilderness survival as an emergency fire starter. Carbon steel strikers create sparks by shedding molten micro particles after striking, sharp rocks that are harder than the striker itself. If, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will provide you with a 100% refund.
5. AOFAR #ad
Hiking, Outdoor Magnesium Survival Rod with Fire Paracord, Waterproof 2-Pack, Compass and Whistle, Hunting, AOFAR Fire Starter AF-381 Fire Steel 5-in-1 for Camping, Backpacking, Boating #adAOFAR #ad
- All weather fire starters: Rugged flint fire starter works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude. Fire striker : each box includes 2 Fire Starters can be used thousands of times. Helpful:the red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain.
Multi-purpose flint fire steel:3"unique design scraper, 5"Rod，Match Survival Ropes, Compass，Emergency Whistle. 100% satisfaction promise: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
6. BBTO #ad
Emergency, Camping, Backpacking, 10 Pieces Striker Scraper Ferrocerium Rod Scraper Steel Ferrocerium Rod Striker Flint Fire Starter with Keychain Ring for Survival Drilled, Hunting, Bush-Craft, Hiking #adBBTO #ad
- Compact and portable: each emergency fire starter scraper is about 3 x 079 inches/ 7. 6 x 2 cm, and weighs about 038 ounce, small and light design is easy to carry and store, and more reliable than matches or lighters, the scraper can generate intense heat and flames even under the harshest conditions. Practical and versatile: you can use a hank of rope to attach to the ferrocerium rod for easy use; Using the survival fire starter with the ferrocerium rod to produce bright flames that can be applied as an emergency signal or to stop attackers, every day carry, fishing, hiking, survival tool for jungle adventure, signal fires, etc.
Campfires, practical tool for lighting barbecues, hunting, camping, and emergency situations. Instant fire starter scraper: the steel striker scraper makes a flame very quickly with just a few strikes; It is an important and practical tool of any survival kit, sunlight, and can work in any weather conditions and at any altitude to ignite the flame, radiation, snow, wind, such as rain, high altitude.
Good performance: the fire starter scraper is made of durable carbon steel, waterproof and weatherproof characteristics, which can work efficiently; It has nice auto-ignition percentage, applied with magnesium rod can work in any weather conditions. What you receive: you will get 10 pieces all-weather fire starter scrapers that can also be applied as map scales, bottle openers, micro rulers, etc. The multifunctional striker scraper can provide you with a lot of convenience.
|Part Number||BBTO-Emergency Fire Starters-065|
7. ESEE #ad
ESEE Fire Steel Survival Fire Starter #adESEE #ad
- Keep lightly covered with Oil to Prevent Rusting. Measures 1. 5" x 3. 25" x. 188". Comes in Hinged-Lid Tin. Material: 1095 Carbon Steel. Has center divot For Bow Drill.
8. bayite #ad
Bayite Pack of 3 Striker-Pro High Speed Steel Striker for Ferro Rod Fire Starter 3 #adbayite #ad
- 6 edges of the striker's blade is very hard, sharp and ready for action. Item inlcude: 1 pack striker for Fire Starter. Extra-hardened hss steel that maximizes the amount of sparks you get when scraped against a Ferro Rod Fire Starter.
Striker only, Any fire starter is not inlcuded. Made of high quality high speed Steel, Superior Hardness and Durability, which is used for making high quality knife. Pro striker for ferro Rod Fire Starter with Lanyard Hole.
9. KonvoySG #ad
KonvoySG Flint and Steel Kit. Fire Striker, English Flint Stone & Char Cloth Traditional Hand Forged Fire Starter with a Leather Gift Pouch and Emergency Tinder Jute Bag Cognac #adKonvoySG #ad
- Ideal gift kit - loved by any Outdoor Enthusiast Who Appreciates Traditional Fire Starting Methods. Loved by all bushcrafters - do you know Someone Who Would Love To Use a Primitive Tool To Create A Fire? Makes an ideal Bushcraft Enthusiast Gift.
High quality - flint and Steel Kit. Complete kit - comes complete with everything You Need To Create An Ember For Your Tinder And Fire Encased in a Stylish Leather Pouch. Hand forged - each fire steel Striker is Unique And Hand Crafted To Perfection.
10. bayite #ad
Bayite 1/2 x 6 Inch Survival Drilled Flint Steel Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod Kit with Striker-Pro Striker Paracord Landyard Handle Large #adbayite #ad
- Durable, bbq, edc, emergency, 000 strikes. Diameter of the rod is approx 1/2"12. 7mm. Length of the rod: 6"15. 3cm. You can also use the back of a blade from an box cutter. Provides up to 3000 degrees c spark in all weather, hiking, at any altitude.
Extra large. Super thick and large rod throws a massIVE shower of hot sparks to light fire instantly in any conditions. 9ft paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off.
That's the most efficient scraper that can be found easily. Windproof & weather resistant. Don't use bad quality Knife as striker. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade.
Perfect emergency fire starter for Bushcraft, Hunting, Camping, lasts for approximately 12, Gas Camp Stoves, Fishing, etc. Bayite 6 striking edges striker-pro striker is made from tool graDE HSS STEEL and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right hand to scrape. Fits all weather. Bayite new striker-Pro striker included, always be prepared to start a fire.