As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARKEN #ad
Harken 40mm Carbo Blocks, 40mm carbo single block w/bkt #485 #adHARKEN #ad
- Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized Use for main/jib sheets and control lines. Lightweight, strong and reliable fiber-reinforced composite construction. These smooth-running powerful performers make trimming easy, no matter how hard the wind blows.
Perfect for main, jib and spinnaker sheets on dinghies and sportboats; control lines on boats of all sizes. Carbo air blocks are made of tough reinforced composite in a size and style to fit any system: singles, doubles, triples, quads; ratchets and fiddles; soft and hard attach.
2. HARKEN #ad
Harken Single Bullet Block w/ Becket #adHARKEN #ad
- Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized with carbon-black for maximum protection. Stainless steel straps reinforce blocks and resist corrosion.
3. HARKEN #ad
235, Single Micro Block w/Shackle & Becket, Harken #adHARKEN #ad
- Stainless steel sideplates add strength. Delrin ball bearings are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection. Micro block sheaves run exclusively on ball bearing systems for fast trim and release under any load.
4. HARKEN #ad
HARKEN Carbo Air Block | Premium Sailing and Sailboat Equipment #adHARKEN #ad
- Companions to the popular harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks have very high working loads for safe, easy trimming. Low-friction carbo Air blocks are lightweight, strong, reliable—and affordable.
5. HARKEN #ad
HARKEN 40mm Carbo Air Triple Swivel Block w/Becket 2641 #adHARKEN #ad
- Total height: 110 Mm. Roll width: 12 Mm. Roll diameter: 40 Mm. Scotland thickness: 10 Mm. Overall length: 59 Mm.
6. HARKEN #ad
Harken 75 mm Carbo Single Block w/ Becket #adHARKEN #ad
- Smaller block for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies Use for high-load control lines on small keelboats Stainless steel swivel shackle. 1650 kg. Working load mwl: 1213 lb.
Weight: 7. 5 oz. 214 g length: 6 1/2" 165 mm. Line diameter: 9/16" 14 mm. High strength-to-weight ratio block Harken’s most innovative blocks 30% lighter, 60% stronger than equivalent conventional blocks. Sheave diameter: 2 15/16" 75 mm max. Max. 550 kg breaking Load: 3638 lb.
7. HARKEN #ad
HARKEN 60mm Double Aluminum Element Block w/Swivel Becket 6270 #adHARKEN #ad
- Expert advice Available we are here to answer your questions. Msrp: $115. 99, mfg part Number: 6270 Return shipping for damaged/defective items will be covered by the seller. Harken 60mm double aluminum Element Block w/Swivel Becket 6270 .
8. HARKEN #ad
HARKEN 45mm Triple Element Block w/Swivel Becket 6241 #adHARKEN #ad
- So size for size, element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks. Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion.
They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. 45mm triple element block with Swivel & BecketElement blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. Specifications:sheave: 45mm / 1/4inmaximum line: 12mm / 9.
6ozshackle pin: 6mm / 5inweight: 275g / 2315lbbreaking load: 2100kg / 1-3/4inLength: 127mm / 1/2inMaximum working load: 1050kg / 4630lb. A tough composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for a long service life. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
9. HARKEN #ad
HARKEN 16 mm Block | Premium Sailing and Sailboat Equipment #adHARKEN #ad
- The 404 uses an o-ring to keep the line in the sheave during intermittent loading. Perfect for small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies.
The 16 mm is harken’s smallest block. Patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in a captive grooved race and has a 250 lb 113 kg maximum working load.
10. HARKEN #ad
Harken 45mm Element Single Swivel Block with Becket and Cam #adHARKEN #ad
- Sheave Ø mm: 45 mm - sheave Ø in: 1 3/4 in - length mm: 121 mm - length in: 4 3/4 in - weight g: 230 g - weight oz: 8. 1 oz - shackle pin Ø mm: 6 mm - shackle pin Ø in: 1/4 in - Maximum line Ø mm: 12 mm.
Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. Maximum line Ø in: 1/2 in - maximum working load kg: 272 kg - maximum working load lb: 600 lb - Breaking load kg: 544 kg - Breaking load lb: 1200 lb.
So size for size, element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.