As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hultafors #ad
Hultafors / Hults Bruk Hultan Trekking Outdoor Hatchet #adHultafors #ad
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697. Perfect Gift for Outdoor Lovers. 1. 1lbs / total weight 805g 1. 8lbs - handle length: 375mm/14.
8". The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use. Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil. Head weight: 500g approx. The axe is shipped in its own storage box. Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath.
|Manufacturer||Hults Bruk #ad|
2. Marbles #ad
Marbles Hunters Axe MR703 #adMarbles #ad
- 18 inches Overall Length. Made in El Salvador. 6 inch axe Head. Genuine Hickory Wood Handle. 3. 5 inch cutting Edge.
3. Gransfors Bruk #ad
415, Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet 13.50 Inch, Axe #adGransfors Bruk #ad
- The axe book comes with every axe purchased from Gransfors Bruk, Made in Sweden. Length with handle: 13. 50 inch, item-ID: 415. Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather. Traditional scouting and camping axe. Weight: 1. 3 lbs.
4. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378501-1002 X7 Hatchet #adFiskars #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck. Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster.
Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
5. Schrade #ad
Black, Schrade SCAXE10 11.1in Full Tang Hatchet with 3.6in Stainless Steel Blade and TPR Handle for Outdoor Survival Camping and Everyday Tasks #adSchrade #ad
- Dependable: quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath. Dimensions: 11. 1 inch 28. 1 centimeter overall length with a blade length of 3. 6 inches 9 centimeter and a weight of 1 pounds 5.
9 ounces. Secure: have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip. Be prepared: axe features a hammer pommel and has a full tang design. Durable: blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 S. S with a black, rubber wrapped handle.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Brands LLC #ad|
6. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
CRKT Birler Compact Axe: Outdoor Camping or Pack Axe, Tennessee Hickory Handle 2745, High Carbon Steel #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Durable: tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina. Compact chopper: Size allows you to take this mighty axe anywhere. Strong and durable: 1055 carbon steel holds an edge well.
7. SOG Specialty Knives #ad
SOG Camp Axe- Compact Camping and Survival Hatchet/Hammer Tool with Sheath and 3.1 Inch Bushcraft Axe Edge CH1001-CP #adSOG Specialty Knives #ad
- Lightweight camping axes and hatchets: This light but heavy duty camp hatchet and survival hatchet also serves as a handy backpacking axe; hand axe includes textured GRN handle for comfortable use.
Sog for life: take care of your camp axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG Camp Axe. Stainless steel chopping axe blade: small forest axe, camping hatchet and backpacking hatchet features a 3.
1-inch blade; small hatchet measures 11. 5 inches in total length. Camping hatchet with sheath: this small axe and hiking hatchet is lightweight and easy to carry; hand axe with sheath is a portable outdoor tool featuring glass-reinforced nylon to safely protect the blade.
Wood hatchet and hammer axe in one: wood chopping axe can also be used as a hammer axe; the hatchet is always ready for outdoor wood splitting, pounding tent stakes, and tinder breakdown.
8. Marbles #ad
Marbles MR701SB Camp Axe Axe and Sheath #adMarbles #ad
- American hickory handle with enlarged lanyard hole. Sheath brown leather construction. 6" 1045 high carbon steel head with 4" cutting edge. Sheath country of Origin: USA. Leather lanyard. Axe 15 3/4" overall. Axe country of origin: el Salvador.
9. PAL 2000 HUNTING KNIVES #ad
Axe, Solid Wood Handle, Custom Handmade Stainless Steel Viking Axe, Gorgeous, Ax 9898 #adPAL 2000 HUNTING KNIVES #ad
- Overall length : 18" inches blade cutting length : 4. 3" inches - tang Length : 6. 4" inches handle: made of Rose Wood, Beautiful Amazing Art on the Axe. Handmade durable Leather Sheath Included.
Chopping - aggressive cutting angles design for better and efficient contact - Ideal for felling trees and chops medium to large-sized logs. Hand forged stainless steel Axe Hatchet Viking Throwing Ax with Unique Design. Gorgeous and Solid Wood Handle.
10. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
German Made Camping Hatchet bushcraft Throwing Axe Backpacking Hatchet with Leather Sheath 11326, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Rheinland Hatchet #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Can also be a handy survival hatchet, and used for axe throwing or as a backpacking hatchet. Total weight: 1 ¾ lb. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. These hatchets perform well at limbing branches, carving, camping axe, splitting kindling, bushcraft, survival axe, and other light and fine cutting work.
Handmade in germany - the rheinland pattern - a traditional german wide-bit blade - is exceptionally well suited for cutting work. Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
Dimensions head weight: 1. 25 lb / length: 14 in.
This hatchet is handmade and handforged, just like the other axes and hatchets in the Traditional line. C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - helko werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Bottle of axe guard protective oiL All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets. Dropforging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.