As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FoxRiver #ad
Fox River Wick Dry Auras Ultra-Lightweight Liner Crew Socks, Large, Olive #adFoxRiver #ad
- High-performance socks protect feet against cold or excessive heat and assist the foot's own temperature regulating function. Country of Origin: United States.
Fox river uses a combination of natural and synthetic fibers to help keep feet dry and comfortable. Fox river's patented wick dry Health System is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable, no matter what the temperature.
|Manufacturer||Fox River Mills, Inc. #ad|
2. FoxRiver #ad
Fox River Wick Dry CoolMax Liner Sock, WOMEN 10-13 WHITE, Large MEN 9-12 #adFoxRiver #ad
- Next-level coolness: beat the heat with coolmax polyester on your feet This high performance four channel fiber moves moisture & speeds up the evaporation of perspiration to keep feet cool & fresh 93% CoolMax polyester, 6% nylon, 1% spandex. Your feet stay dry: experience the power of our exclusive Wick Dry technology It removes moisture build up and keeps feet dry reducing hot spots and the friction that causes blisters This means more comfort to do the things you love.
Coolmax provides great breathability to further enhance its thermal insulation properties. Boost your performance: fox river sock liners help control your foot temperature and add comfort with soft smooth fibers And thanks to the barrier they create you can finally kiss those painful blisters goodbye as you enjoy an active lifestyle.
Smooth, flat toe seam. Experience the versatility: these aren’t just sock liners for hockey They’re perfect as hiking liner socks or liners for work socks to make wearing steel toe boots even comfier You can even wear them on their own during extra hot weather.
Coolmax technology moves excess heat and wicks moisture away from skin. Ultra-lightweight. American made since 1900: we’ve been a part of the lives of hard working folk & outdoor lovers for well over a century And we continue to exceed expectations right in the USA All our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
|Manufacturer||Fox River Mills, Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||4321 LG 01000 WHITE|
3. Smartwool #ad
Smartwool Hiking Liner Crew Socks, Ultra Light Wool Performance Sock #adSmartwool #ad
- Care instructions: comprised of 59% merino wool, 2% elastane, ironed, the Ultra Light Hiking Liner Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. Versatile wear: these socks are the perfect pair for moderate hiking or aggressive walking, regardless of the adventure you choose, these socks will provide you with comfortable, all-day wear.
Ultra light cushion: the minimal cushioning on the ultra light Hiking Liner Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort.
Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
These socks should not be bleached, 39% Nylon, or dry cleaned. Warm insulation: experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Ultra Light Hiking Liner Crew Socks. Comfortable fit: the ultra light hiking Liner Crew Socks feature a flat knit toe seam for additional comfort and an elasticized arch brace for a secure fit. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
|Part Number||BSW114001. L|
4. Injinji #ad
Injinji 2.0 Men's Liner Crew Toesocks, Medium, Gray #adInjinji #ad
- Arch Support. Mesh top design for ventilation. Superior fiber construction. Anatomical 5 toe design.
5. Injinji #ad
Charcoal, Injinji Liner Crew NuWool Socks Medium #adInjinji #ad
- Ideal use for hiking, running and athletic activities. Injinji's five-toe patented designed specifically for hikers and runners. Prevents blisters & hotspots while running. Fiber content: 44% nuwool 51% Nylon 5% Lycra. Made with Merino Wool.
6. Wigwam #ad
White, Large, Wigwam Coolmax Liner F2161 Sock #adWigwam #ad
- Crew length: a sock that extends beyond ankle length, but not beyond the largest part of the calf. To 12 in. In length. Ultra-lightweight: these socks are void of cushioning in any capacity and are designed for a feather-lite feel and fit.
Lifetime Warranty. Coolmax, no Blisters, No Blisters. Typically 9 in. 62% coolmax polyester, 37% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex.
7. Realtree #ad
Realtree Mens Lightweight Liner Mid-Calf Tall Boot Socks 4 Pair Pack L, Men's Shoe 9-13, Black #adRealtree #ad
- Lightweight mid-calf sock provides warmth and comfort without added bulk. Keeps feet clean, cool, and dry for odor protection. Polypropylene reduces friction and moisture for ultimate comfort. Layer and helps keep feet dry to reduce blisters. Stay up leg top provides comfortable all day wear.
8. Kenetrek #ad
Ultimate Liner Lightweight Over-the-Calf Liner Sock, Large #adKenetrek #ad
- Tall, over-the-Calf style sock. Reinforced toes and heel pads increase durability and reduce foot fatigue. Perfect as a "next-to-skin" liner sock used in a 2 part system, or may be used as a standalone sock. Made in the USA. Natural odor prevention.
9. Bridgedale #ad
2 Pack, Medium, Grey, Bridgedale Men's Coolmax Base Layer Liner Socks #adBridgedale #ad
- Coolmax | combined with nylon for a soft, fine touch next to skin. Lycra | an elastic fiber, which ensures bridgedale socks fit and stay fitted. Moisture management system | bridgedale’s unique moisture management System utilizes technical innovations to transfer moisture away from the skin to keep your feet feeling warm, dry and comfortable.
Endurofil | combined with enduro-wool and merino wool for superb wicking and durability.
The 4-channel construction draws moisture away from the skin and transports it to the outer surface for maximum dryness and comfort all day.
Flat toe seam | an almost invisible hand linked toe seam closes the toe boxes creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn't create excess bulk and cause irritation. Endurofil is a polypropylene fiber, which also offers high abrasion and wash resistance. Lycra fiber helps Bridgedale socks keep their shape year after year. Lycra fiber is also knit in specific zones.
|Manufacturer||Bridgedale North America A Division of Outdoor & Sports Co. Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not completely satisfied with the quality and performance of your Bridgedale socks at any time, return them to the place of purchase together with your proof of purchase for exchange.|
10. FoxRiver #ad
Fox River Wick Dry Therm-A-Wick Ultra-Lightweight Liner Socks, Medium, WHITE #adFoxRiver #ad
- Your feet stay dry: experience the power of our exclusive Wick Dry technology It removes moisture build up and keeps feet dry reducing hot spots and the friction that causes blisters This means more comfort to do the things you love. American made since 1900: we’ve been a part of the lives of hard working folk & outdoor lovers for well over a century And we continue to exceed expectations right in the USA All our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
Boost your performance: fox river sock liners help control your foot temperature and add comfort with soft smooth fibers And thanks to the barrier they create you can finally kiss those painful blisters goodbye as you enjoy an active lifestyle.
Smooth, flat comfort toe seam; Proudly made in the USA. Experience the versatility: these aren’t just sock liners for hiking They’re perfect as hockey liner socks or liners for work socks to make wearing steel toe boots even comfier You can even wear them on their own during extra hot weather.
Thermolite's hollow core fibers heat up quickly and hold in heat. Look no further. Smooth, flat-knit construction provides lightweight comfort. Thermolite is the answer. Stay nice & warm: keep your feet toasty whenever the mercury drops Our Therm A Wick liners are made from Thermolite Polyester a lightweight fiber with a hollow core that quickly warms up & holds heat 50% Thermolite polyester, 49% nylon, 1% spandex.