As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Extreme Max #ad
Black, Extreme Max 3006.6714 BoatTector Complete Mushroom Anchor Kit with Rope and Marker Buoy, 8 lbs. #adExtreme Max #ad
- Anchor, 25' anchor line and marker buoy. Complete mushroom anchor kit includes 8 lbs. Durable vinyl coating protects both the anchor and the boat.
Best suited for use in protected inland waters with mud, silt or weedy bottoms. Perfect for canoes, inflatables, skiffs and other small boats up to 10' in length.
2. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Mushroom Anchor 41200 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Weight: 8 pounds. Cast iron construction with black vinyl coating. Wide coverage mushroom cap. Impressive holding power in soft substrate. One-piece design includes drain in base.
3. attwood #ad
Aluminum-Plated Silver Finish,Black, 8-Pounds, Attwood 9941B1 Cast Iron Mushroom Anchor #adattwood #ad
- Wide-area mushroom cup provides sufficient holding power in mud and weedy bottoms. Steel eye for tying off rope or connecting to a chain. Aluminum-plated finish. Economical solution for lightweight boats. Features a high quality, gray, cast iron construction.
4. Extreme Max #ad
Extreme Max 3006.6500 BoatTector Vinyl-Coated Mushroom Anchor, 8 lbs. #adExtreme Max #ad
- 8 lb. Works best in calm waters. Mushroom anchor holds boats up to 10'. Perfect for canoes, inflatable boats, skiffs, or other small boats. Durable vinyl coating protects anchor and boat. For use on protected inland waters with mud/silt/weedy bottom.
|Brand||Extreme Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Extreme Max #ad|
5. Greenfield #ad
Black, 8 lb., Greenfield 508B Vinyl Coated Mushroom Anchor #adGreenfield #ad
- Recommended scope line feet: depth feet - 5:1. Suitable for holding small buoys / markers. Cast iron mushroom anchor with PVC coating. Perfect for small craft, canoes, PWC, or kayaks, or as a second anchor in larger boats. Can also be used as a drag anchor for fishing in current.
6. attwood #ad
Silver Finish, Attwood 9941-1 Cast Iron 8-Pound Wide Area Mushroom Anchor with Large Steel Eye #adattwood #ad
- Has a 1-year limited warranty. Economical choice for light-weight boats. Cast iron construction is strong and durable. Mushroom shape is ideal for mud and weed bottoms. Large eye allows for easy anchoring.
7. Watercraft Superstore #ad
Watercraft Superstore WCSS Mushroom Anchor Kit 8 lb #adWatercraft Superstore #ad
- Coated to defend against rust and corrosion. Perfect for pwc's, kayaks, Small Boats, and Paddleboards. Drainage holes make it easy to pull the anchor back out of the water.
20ft of braided Marine Grade Rope. Stainless steel spring hook resists rust and corrosion and makes it easy to attach to your craft.
8. Danielson #ad
Vinyl-Coated Mushroom Anchor #adDanielson #ad
- Vinyl-coating makes the anchor resistant to rust and abrasion. The vinyl-coated mushroom anchor is an economical solution for lightweight boats. Weighs 8 lbs. The wide-area mushroom cup produces sufficient holding power in mud and weeds. Boats anchoring Docking Anchors.
9. Atlantis #ad
8 lb. Capacity, Atlantis A2380 Mushroom Anchor with Rope #adAtlantis #ad
- 8 lb. Mushroom-shaped anchor works well on river and sandy bottoms. Anchoring up has never been easier. No jagged edges to cut or injure feet. Includes buoy, snap hook and 15 foot of rope. Perfect for anchoring in shallow water.
10. Norestar #ad
8 lbs Mushroom Anchor, Dinghies, for Small Boats Including Canoes, etc., Kayaks, Vinyl Coated #adNorestar #ad
- Constructed of cast iron one piece, easy to stow. Works well for small boats, mooring buoys, and racing buoys. Raised lip to ensure a good hold. Vinyl coated for hull protection. Effective in silt, mud, and other soft bottoms.