As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GM CLIMBING #ad
GM CLIMBING 1 inch Nylon Tubular Webbing Tape UIAA Certified 4000lb Heavy Duty for Climbing Rescue Rope Works Survival Outdoor General Purposes 1" x 30Ft / 10 Yards Orange #adGM CLIMBING #ad
- Carry a roll of 1" nylon webbing with you will be a great help when you go camping, set up hammock, zipline system and try to handcraft dog leash, climbing, backpacking, hiking, slackline, box lift straps. Tubular webbing from gm climbing: 1" / 2.
5cm width, used in a variety of practical outdoor uses, lashing to DIY straps, slings, tubular type, tie-down, made of 100% nylon, UIAA certified and rated to a minimum breaking strength of 4000lb / 17.8
8kn, from creating anchor, leashes. More applications of webbing for you to create! Easy knotting! compare to flat webbing, tubular webbing is exceptionally excellent in holding knots, resisting abrasion and wears, especially from sharp bends.
Durable! quality nylon material assures excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and most chemicals, while yields highs strength, which makes webbing have high adaption to outdoor environment and be capable to serve for a long time. Easy to sew with! webbing with fine weave pattern is easy to sew with to create diy slings, dog leash, ladders, guitar strap, box straps, etc.
2. West Coast Paracord #ad
5 Yards, West Coast Paracord 1-Inch Tubular Nylon Webbing – Premium Heavy Duty Lightweight with Breaking Strength of 4000 Pounds – Outdoor All Purpose Straps for Climbing and Securing Kiwi #adWest Coast Paracord #ad
- Have peace of mind while using this product knowing that your rope is ultra-strong! Flat webbing is weaved with strong nylon fibers and will create wear and tear because of its stiffness while tubular webbing is a tube of webbing that lies flat creating flexibility while in use.
A major advantage of tubular webbing is its ability to tie knots easier and holding the knot tighter without slipping. Created to be strong and versatile for hundreds of uses! Tubular nylon webbing is abrasion resistant and very durable. Use to secure your truck bed load, shock cord, kayaking, climbing, rafting, protective layer for tubes, hiking, hoses, and more.
West coast paracord is proud to serve each of our customers with our premium products shipped out of the USA. When looking for unbeatable strength, there is no better choice than our West Coast Paracord Tubular Nylon Webbing.
Note: not all sizes will be delivered on a spool*. Why choose tubular webbing: tubular nylon webbing has a tensile strength that increases with every inch. If you ever feel unsatisfied with one of our products, please reach out to customer service at West Coast Paracord. A one-inch width can take about 4, 000 pounds of pressure before breaking. Soft and pliable, it will be easy to tie and untie, even after being under great pressure for long periods of time.
3. BlueWater Ropes #ad
30', BlueWater Ropes 1" Tubular Climb-Spec Nylon Webbing Black #adBlueWater Ropes #ad
- Tensile strength: 4, 000 lbf. Weight: 41 grams per meter. 17. 7 kN. Made in the U. S. A. Ce en 565, uiaa. Width: 1".
4. SGT KNOTS #ad
SGT KNOTS Bluewater Tubular Webbing, Heavy Duty Nylon Strap for Rescue, FluorescentYellow, Climbing and Firefighting 1" x 1 yd #adSGT KNOTS #ad
- A popular choice for everything from serious climbing activities to everyday crafting. The perfect choice for serious rock climbers, survivalists, knotability, safety & rescue workers, flexibility, and firefighters looking for a rope they can trust in any situation.
In 1969, they have perfected their craft to become the go-to choice for elite climbers like Conrad Anker, BW created and produced the first American-made kernmantle caving rope. In the last four decades, Kai Lightner, Beth Rodden, and many more. Useful for anchor slings, and much more.
Bw ropes set the standard for quality and durability. Versatile design - tubular webbing is more flexible, heavy-duty lashings, tow straps, pliable, and easier to knot than flat webbing. Bluewater bw is a family-owned american manufacturer with over six generations of experience in textile manufacturing.
Synthetic nylon - nylon is a smooth synthetic fiber that boasts high resistance to moisture, oils, abrasion, and extreme weather conditions.100 yard tensile strength is 4, 10 yards, 30 yards, 20 yards, 046 pounds. Nylon stretches slightly to absorb shock from heavy and uneven loads, chemicals, making it an excellent material for harnessing people and objects. Sgt knots is the exclusive provider of bluewater climbing ropes.
5. Rock-N-Rescue #ad
25', Firefighting and Rescue Gear OD Green, Rock-N-Rescue Heavyweight Nylon Tubular Webbing, Mountaineering and Rock Climbing Accessories #adRock-N-Rescue #ad
- Easy to knot and fray resistant: unlike flat webbing, our tubular nylon webbing holds knots easily and features closed ends that are sealed so that the fabric does not fray the ends can easily be opened by cutting again. Proudly made in the u.
S. A. Proudly made by rock n rescue in the U. S. A. Packs, our durable bags, climbing gear, and accessories are built to withstand the elements and are suitable for any urban outing or wilderness adventure.
Heavyweight nylon tubular webbing: our extra tough Tubular Webbing is widely used to tie up rappel systems, slings, straps and harnesses and is used by firefighters, rescue teams, runners, and rock climbers. Rugged reinforced design: more durable than flat webbing, our tubular webbing is created by weaving nylon fibers into a tubular configuration and flattening the tube to form a reinforced double layer that is strong and resilient.
Heavy duty construction: our tubular webbing is manufactured according to strict standards to ensure the highest quality and to make sure our webbing delivers superior resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and chemicals.
6. Strapworks #ad
Heavy Duty Poly Strapping for Outdoor DIY Gear Repair, Woodland Camo, 1.5 Inch x 10 Yards, Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Webbing #adStrapworks #ad
- Uv and fade resistant- polypropylene webbing is made from thermoplastic resins. It measures. 06 in thickness and is available in a variety of vibrant colors. Suitable for outdoor use, boating, this heavyweight webbing is a must-have when camping, rafting and more.
Easy to work with – this flexible webbing is easy to manipulate and sew. Made with a tight weave, it’s tough and aesthetically pleasing.
Use this poly-pro strapping for crafts, gear repair, and more. Utility webbing - this strapping is water resistant and won't stretch like nylon does. Wide variety of uses - strapworks polypropylene webbing is tough with a tensile break strength of 1200 pounds.
World leader in straps – strapworks is a family owned company based in Eugene, Oregon. We have been producing the highest-quality straps, webbing, tie-downs and more since 1976. The material is resistant to moisture acids, oil and grease. It even has some ability to float on water.
7. Devobunch #ad
4000lb Heavy Duty Nylon Tubular Strap, Dog Leash and Crafts Belt 1" x 50 Yard, Devobunch 1 Inch Tubular Nylon Webbing, Durable Black Nylon Rope for Climbing, Backpack Straps #adDevobunch #ad
- Rated tensile strength 4000lbs. Measures 1" when flat, and approximately 5/8" when "tubed". In case you're unhappy with your purchase just email us and we will arrange the refund or replacement within 24 hours! It is commonly used for hiking, climbing, camping, rafting, and other outdoor activities.
Excellent performance - devobunch strong nylon strapping is UV resistant so that they can long-lasting and retain their pliable quality. Multi-purpose - nylon belting is not only perfect for outdoor use, webbing straps, backpack accessory strap, camping and hiking webbing but also a great choice for various indoor uses like shoulder bag straps, such as climbing, securing straps, sleeping bag, seat belt, sling, suitable for crafts.
Available in 4 length options which ideal for multiple DIY projects5, 30, 10, 50 yards.
It also can open like a sleeve to use as a protective covering for cables, and hoses. Double thickness - when laid flat, tubes, the tubular webbing is double-thickness which gives added strength and forgiveness. Durable material - the black nylon strap constructed of durable nylon with a highly abrasion resistant thick weave, features a smooth-to-the-touch surface and a ductile nature. After-sales service - our tubular nylon is brilliantly designed, tightly weaved & backed by a 180 day "love it or your money back guarantee".
8. Denali Lead #ad
Denali Lead 1.5 Inch Tubular Webbing Nylon, Black, 1-1/2inch 25 ft #adDenali Lead #ad
- Can be used as traditional webbing, laid flat, or it can be opened and used as a sleeve for chafe protection!100% nylon - this webbing is double-thickness 100% nylon, tubular webbing.
Double thickness - when laid flat, tight roping, tie downs, utility webbing, camping, the webbing is double-thickness. Completely tubular - can open like a sleeve to use as a sheath or protector for dock-lines, boating, etc. Sailing, or can be used flat, like a dog leash.
Easy to work with - perfect for diy and craft projects. Giving added strength and forgiveness. Replace or create custom lawn chair webbing, key fobs, lanyards, utility belts, custom dog collars and leashes, straps, and many more!. Measurements & color - 1. 5-inch width is internally measured when laid flat. The red is pms color code 1815, blue is pms coloR CODE 2955. Perfect for slacklining, hiking gear, sheathing, etc.
9. Country Brook Design #ad
10 Yards, Country Brook Design, 1 Inch Climbing Spec Tubular Nylon Webbing Hot Green #adCountry Brook Design #ad
- 1 inch width | it is best to use 1 inch hardware with this webbing | Approximately 0071 inch or 1. 82mm thick | melting point of 500 degrees fahrenheit. Pliable | easy to work with, this tubular webbing is flexible and smooth to the touch.
Functional | tubular webbing can be used in the same applications as regular nylon or polypro, but its strength allows for added projects.
Sheath tubing, go rock climbing, or use in extreme outdoor sports. If you need a continuous roll without splices, please let us know. Made in the u. S. A. Versatile | versatile and lightweight, but durable enough for all of your strapping needs! Please note that some rolls may contain factory splices.
We recommend that you use no more than 25% of the tensile strength of any webbing. Made in the u. S. A. Strong and durable | with a breaking point of 4, 900 lb, this tensile strength allows for an adventurous lifestyle.
10. Strapworks #ad
Olive Drab, Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Webbing, Heavy Duty Poly Strapping for Outdoor DIY Gear Repair, 1 Inch x 25 Yards #adStrapworks #ad
- Easy to work with – this flexible webbing is easy to manipulate and sew Made with a tight weave, gear repair, it’s tough and aesthetically pleasing Use this poly-pro strapping for crafts, and more.
Uv and fade resistant- polypropylene webbing is made from thermoplastic resins The material is resistant to moisture, acids, oil and grease It even has some ability to float on water.
Utility webbing - this strapping is water resistant and won't stretch like nylon does Suitable for outdoor use, this heavyweight webbing is a must-have when camping, boating, rafting and more. Wide variety of uses - strapworks polypropylene webbing is tough with a tensile break strength of 900 pounds It measures 06 in thickness and is available in a variety of vibrant colors.