As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. One Stop Equine Shop #ad
One Stop Equine Shop Women's Bella Paddock Boots Black 9 #adOne Stop Equine Shop #ad
- Genuine leather upper: features real leather grain on the outside, faux-leather and nylon lining on the inside to offer optimal durability and affordability.
Each boot has a steel shank built within the sole for additional support. Front zipper: these fashionable paddock boots come with front zippers for easy slip-in and provide a snug fit. Round toe: the attractive round front helps to keep your toes comfortable during long days of horse riding and walking.
Tough soles: crafted with non-slip bottom soles to prevent slipping when confronted with moisture, grease, or oil. Elastic panels: each side is crafted is a stretchy panel so you can easily and quickly slip on and off these boots.
2. TuffRider #ad
TuffRider Children's Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots with Free Assorted Striped Socks | Kids Horse Riding Equestrian Boots, Black -Size 2 #adTuffRider #ad
- Punched Toe Cap. Round toe & Front Zipper. Free boot socks: stretch opening; stretch Fabric; 100% Nylon; Ankle; Horse Design. Elastic Gussets. Synthetic & PVC Outsole.
3. EQUISTAR #ad
EquiStar Ladies Cadet Flex II Rubber Tall Riding Black Boots with Elastic Insert, 39 8 US #adEQUISTAR #ad
- Elastic insert for greater comfort and easy on and off. Tall rubber boots for ladies. Great boot for the wider calf rider. Available in the whole sizes only. Black finish, stylish design.
|Part Number||469371BLK 39|
4. Dublin #ad
Dublin Ladies Universal Tall Boots Black, 5 M US #adDublin #ad
- Durable rubber riding boot. Spur rests. Available in regular and wide. Fully waterproof. Jersey lining is breathable and moisture wicking.
5. HORZE #ad
Black Legacy, HORZE Women’s Rover Tall, All-Weather, Synthetic Leather, Water-Resistant, US Size 9.5 Wide, Comfortable Classic British Horse Riding Field Boots with Laces and Rear Zipper #adHORZE #ad
- Stylish and comfortable - made from 100% synthetic leather, showing, these boots have plenty of stretch and are easy to break in without the stiff feel of other non-leather boots. This means whether you are walking a course, jumping a fence or simply sitting in the saddle, the boots will sit properly on your foot while still providing all the support you need.
To ensure you order a tall boot that feels comfortable and fits properly, we recommend you take a few minutes to re-check your measurements even if you've ordered tall boots before. Tall riding boots offer more protection when riding and on the ground as apposed to short riding boots.
The lovely logo details at the top of the shaft and a soft rubber sole give these gorgeous long boots plenty of style and comfort. These boots have a suede-like inner leg that is reinforced with elastic to give you added flexibility. Improved riding position - tall boots encourage better riding and leg position in the saddle as they restrict the ability to move and wiggle your feet and ankles.
The lining within each shaft of the boots hugs your legs, giving you great support and comfort when riding. If you aren't certain, we suggest ordering a size up. A horze-specific measurement chart is available in the images to help you choose the right size that will fit your calf and feet. Back zipper and elastic laces - the back zipper allows you to easily put on and remove the boots while the elastic laces make sure the boots are flexible. Tall boots like these also prevent chafing and pinching from stirrup leathers.