As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WETFLY #ad
WETFLY Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Book and Dvd. This Is Our Most Popular Fly Tying Kit. #adWETFLY #ad
- This deluxe fly tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier. High quality materials included Hackle, chenille, dubbing, etc. Deluxe fly tying Kit with Book and DVD. Everything you need to start tying flies Vice, hackle pliers, scissors, etc. Great gift idea.
|Part Number||FBA_Creative Angler Deluxe Tying Kit|
2. Colorado Anglers #ad
Bobbin, Hackle Pliers, Colorado Anglers Z797 Wooden Fly Tying Standard Tool Kit, Dubbing Twister, Threader, Bodkin, Scissors, Fly Fishing Vise, Whip Finisher #adColorado Anglers #ad
- Colorado angler supply, importer, is a family-owned, manufacturer, established in 1993, and distributor of fly tying and fly fishing tools and accessories. Use it anywhere: the built in base keeps the vise sturdy and means this portable set can be used anywhere without having to clip the vise onto something, while you work you have all of the tools you need right by your side.
The standard combo includes eight tools: vise with base, Hackle Pliers, Threader, Scissors, Dubbing Twister, Bodkin, Bobbin, Whip Finisher all in a nice convenient wooden carrying case.
Perfect starter kit or travelers kit. Its products are used by millions of anglers either on the fly tying bench or in the stream.
With it's sturdy case this kit can be thrown in a backpack and taken on a road trip or backpacking trip. For beginners and pros: a fishing kit with built in base, vise and seven tools of high grade material, all the basic equipment needed to make flies no matter how advanced you are. Very compact and lightweight, has all the tools necessary to get into fly tying.
3. Scientific Anglers #ad
Scientific Anglers Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Vise, Materials, and Instructional DVD in Travel Case, Hooks, Tools #adScientific Anglers #ad
- Features a versatile vise with a C-clamp suitable for tables or workbenches and a rotating head that allows you to work at the angle that best suits you. Comes with scissors, a hair stacker, hackle pliers, bobbin, bobbin threader, and a rotatable whip finisher tool so you have all the supplies you need in one kit.
Kit includes a black travel case with an easy carry handle; case bottom is lined with soft protective foam that prevents damage to tools.
This kit comes with the dvd introduction to Fly Tying with Greg Vinci to guide beginners through the learning process of making fishing flies. Learn to create wooly buggers, and parachute Adams flies; includes hook sizes 8, Adams, elk hair caddis, 12, rock worms, pheasant tails, and 14.
Includes dubbing, lead wire, marabou, pheasant tail, chenille, hackle, peacock herl, fine copper wire, elk hair, black thread, white poly yarn, and head cement. This kit’s assortment of high-quality materials and tools provides a practical, complete fly tying setup for beginner and intermediate level anglers.
4. Creative Angler #ad
Creative Angler Deluxe Fly Tying Kit for Tying Flies. Our Most Popular Fly Tying Kit #adCreative Angler #ad
- This deluxe fly tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier. Are you looking for the best fly tying kit money can buy? the creative angler deluxe fly tying Kit may be just what you are looking for.
Everything you need to start tying flies Super AA Vise, hackle pliers, scissors, etc. The kit includes a standard fixed jaw vise with a C-clamp. High quality materials included. This is our most popular Fly Tying Kit.
High quality materials included Saddle hackle, marabou, chenille, dubbing, etc. This kit features both an instructional DVD and illustrated book covering basic fly tying techniques as well as step by step instructions on how to tie several fly patterns that you can tie with the provided materials. New items added to the creative angler deluxe fly tying kit. Everything you need to start tying flies Vise, scissors, hackle pliers, etc.
5. Dr.Fish #ad
Dr.Fish Fly Tying Kit Fly Tying Material & Tools, Fly Fishing Feather Fur Thread Vice Bobbin Bodkin Hackle Plier Scissors Whip Finisher Fly Hooks Fly Making #adDr.Fish #ad
- Fly tying tools including vise, exclusive metal Scissor, Bodkin, Hackle Plier, Bobbin Holder, and the Whip Finisher for a lightning knot. Plenty of choice. Whether you’d like to order for personal use or as a Christmas/ Birthday gift, it is a joyful kit to be owned.
Features ultralight design, the alloy Aluminum Fly Tying Vise also boasts for its durability, rust-resistance compared to those bulky cast iron vises. The dr. Fish hifly fly tying kit includes everything you need to start tying flies.
Knowing it’s not easy for fly anglers to find materials suitable for specific local water, fur or Chenille at multiple colors including expensive hare‘s mask, in this kit, elk Hair.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned tier, this kit is a perfect way for you to stock it. Everything is well ready next to your hand for creating flies as quick as possible. There is no limit of what you can do with this kit. All tools and materials come in a durable carry case neat and fit. One kit for all season. Light but strong. Please be advised that cement is NOT included due to possible legal variations among different states.
6. Muskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
Fly Tying Material Feather and Dubbing Starter Kit #adMuskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
- Bulk on lots of your most popular tying materials in feathers and dubbings. Great assortment of bulk feathers. Now includes bulk synthetic rabbit hair and ice dubbing 10 bags total of multi color.
7. Jed Welsh Fishing #ad
Jed Welsh Fishing Basic Fly Tying Kit #adJed Welsh Fishing #ad
- Everything needed to learn the art of fly tying. Materials to make the above plus 12 each of the San Juan, Brassie, Egg and Foam Beetle flies.
Assortment of 4 tools, 1 Basic Vise and carrying case, Made in the USA. Includes, instructional DVD, assorted feathers and fly tying materials to tie 48 flies.