As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MT #ad
Woodland, MT Army Military Modular Sleeping Bags System, Multi Layered with Bivy Cover for All Season #adMT #ad
- Patrol/recon sleeping bag using nylon ripstop and high-grade military filling material, high fluffy, compression resistant. Size: from 233x94cm width to 233x61cm narrow. Intermediate sleeping bag filling:polarguard hv high-grade military filling material, high fluffy, compression resistant. The comfortable temperature is recommended to be 5-15 degrees;extremely low temperature -1 degree.
Double-sided heavy-duty YKK zipper is strong and durable. Heat-treated seams ensure water and moisture resistance. Head velcro for easy opening and closing of the top cover. Mt military modular sleeping bag system = summer thin sleeping bag jacket + spring autumn sleeping bag + winter low temperature sleeping bag + winter or high mountain sleeping bag.
The outer layer is made of nylon water-repellent, Waterproof and breathable fabric, scratch-resistant and tear-resistant material. It can be used in conjunction with each other or separately.
Mt bivy cover fabric using 3 laminating glue, and wind-resistant fully seam pressed. It is in army Woodland Camouflage Color. A variety of combinations, to meet the environment from 30 degrees above zero to 40 degrees below zero, the real set of sleeping bag system on the market almost meets all Use in the environment. Even if wet, it has a certain thermal insulation performance Temperature scale:comfortable temperature recommended-15-0 degrees; with patrol sleeping bag+camping bag together Use, can reach -40 degrees, comfortable temperature recommended -30 to -20.
2. OmniCore Designs #ad
OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec 6-pc. Mummy Modular Sleeping Bag System 30F to -30F #adOmniCore Designs #ad
- Please note: the industry temperature rating standards are completed using test based on a non-moving dummy in a lab. For moving humans that value comfort we recommend adding 20°F-30°F degrees. Insert the red “intermediate” sleeping bag inside the black “Patrol” Bag and then both into the waterproof bivy for a Lower Limit Rating of -30°F.
The system consists of two mummy style sleeping bags that are each independently fully functional and combine together for maximum protection against mother nature’s most extreme elements! Customize for all conditions: when cold and wet weather is on the forecast then bring and use all three bags together to stay warm and dry using the Large System Compression Stuff Sack.
6-pack system includes: 6 pieces consisting of 1x vapor permeable water-proof bivouac "bivy" cover, 1x 30f red "Intermediate" 650 Duck-Down Cool Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x Small Compression System Stuff Sack, 1x large compression system Stuff Sack, 1x 20F Black "Patrol" StratusLoft Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x 110L Storage Stuff Sack.
Complete modular sleep system: the omnicore designs mil-spec modular sleeping Bag system is constructed to insulate you in environments ranging from mild weather to extremely cold weather. Each bag can be used separately making the system bag a the perfect solution for family camping in the warmer months! Temperature rating: -30°f = bivy + 30°f red intermediate+ 20°f black patrol bag. Each bag can independently work with the Waterproof Bivy cover allowing you to save space and weight with the included SMALL System Compression stuff sack.
|Brand||OmniCore Designs #ad|
|Manufacturer||OmniCore Designs #ad|
3. Tennier #ad
Military Modular Sleep System 4 Piece with Goretex Bivy Cover and Carry Sack #adTennier #ad
- Comfort in temperatures Ranging from 50°F to -50°F. Includes: patrol bag, iCW bag, Bivy Cover and Stuff Sack. Made in the USA. Military Issue.
|Manufacturer||U.S. Military #ad|
4. Military Outdoor Clothing #ad
Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued U.S. G.I. Modular Sleeping Bag System 4-Piece #adMilitary Outdoor Clothing #ad
- Can be used in conjunction with each other or separately. Insert the Intermediate Bag inside for colder extremes. Us gi 4-piece modular sleep system; used military surplus.
Provides comfort from 50 degrees F to -30 degrees F. Snaps to the bivy for use in slightly colder-wet zones. Includes od patrol sleeping bags black intermediate sleeping bag, woodland Gore-Tex bivy cover, and black compression stuff sack.
5. U.S. Military #ad
US Military Genuine Issue Complete 4 Piece Modular Sleeping Bag System #adU.S. Military #ad
- Includes patrol, Intermediate, Bivy and Stuff Sack. Genuine uS Military Surplus. Made in the USA. Four season use: for temperatures 50 to -50 with proper clothing.
|Brand||U.S. Military #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Army #ad|
6. Military Outdoor Clothing #ad
Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued U.S. G.I. Improved ACU Digital Modular Sleeping Bag System 5-Piece #adMilitary Outdoor Clothing #ad
- Us gi 5-piece modular sleep system; used military surplus *MARKED DRMO*. Provides comfort from 50 degrees F to -40 degrees F. Can be used in conjunction with each other or separately.
Includes foliage patrol sleeping bag, acu gore-Tex Bivy Cover, urban gray intermediate Sleeping Bag, and One Small and One Large Foliage Compression Stuff Sack.
7. Miltec #ad
Mil-Tec Modular 3 Layer Sleeping Bag Cover Flecktarn #adMiltec #ad
- Carry bag with drawstring included. Attaches to sleeping bags via snap fasteners on both sides. Header with hook-and-loop closure. External dimensions: 906"x35.
4" 230x90cm. Outstanding water resistance 5000mm/waterhead. Wide push button cover strip. Provides additional layer of protection against the elements. Layers material: polyamide, polyester.
Water resistant and breathable. Seam sealing for durable water repellency. Pack size: 15. 7"x3. 1" 40x8cm. Windproof outer shell fabric. Weight: 930g. Generous cut, suitable for many sleeping bags. Durable side two-way zipper. Tactical 3-layer laminate bivy cover. Excellent vapour permeability 2000 g/m²/24h.