As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KCA #ad
17-25ft 450gr 23ft, Skagit Shooting Head for Spey Casting, 200-650grains #adKCA #ad
- Two welded loops on both ends for easy rigging. Optimum weight distribution and tapering profile design makes casting especially easy. Dual-color design makes it easy to see where the "sweet spot" is.
Aggressive front taper makes it easy to cast large flies and heavy sink tips. Quick load on the rod, smoothly trasfer the energy to the tip, accurately takes the fly to that spot where fish hide. Ultra-low stretch core for the best casting and fishing sensitivity.
2. M MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
24FT 500gr, Maxcatch Skagit Shooting Head Fly Line 200GR-650GR 17FT-25FT with 2 Welded Loops Teal/Orange #adM MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
- Pvc coating with special softener added for super slick performance – the fly line slides easily thru rod guides and floats well in warm and even cold water. Slick coating shoots the line even further.
And the color definitely looks good on the water. Low stretch braided core for high level sensitivity and Hookset and also for better line mending. Designed for powerful long-distance cast in skagit cast – for casting large Flies and Sinking tips long long distance with less effort.
Dual tone color for better timing of loading the rod and better distance control. Shorter length and more aggressive tpaerr for deeper and smoother loading and Launching Out – Basically no space needed behind you and Casting into the Funky Wind effortlessly. Welded decent size front and Back Loops make rigging changes much easier especially in cold water.
3. Aventik #ad
Aventik Skagit PlusShooting Head Floating Fly Line with Welded Loop 23ft,450grain #adAventik #ad
- 20ft 400grain; 23ft 450grain; 23ft 500grain; 23 FT 550 grain. Computer designed weight distribution, the powerful front end easily loads rods for long and powerful casting while smooth and easy loops are generated by the subtle taper.
This skagit series shooting heads pair well with our 100 ft running fly line. For the best performance, our complete series cover varying lengths/weights with small size increments.
Double colored skagit shooting head is the latest addition in the arsenal of heads for the skagit fly fisher. Built through pre-treatment and pre-fix of the braided line, ultra low stretch core provides maximum sensitivity and minimum line memory in all weather conditions.
4. OPST #ad
OPST Commando Smooth Integrated Skagit Shooting Head 150 Grain #adOPST #ad
- Commando head and a thin, slick coated running line integrated into one with a smooth, gradual taper. Only smoother. The running line is orange to provide a nice contrast against the Sauk Blue head.
It's just like the wildly popular Commando Head. The commando smooth is designed to be used with our Micro Tips and Commando Floating Tips, from 5 to 10 feet long. If you are looking for a line that can do almost anything, experience the Commando Smooth.
5. Aventik #ad
Aventik Skagit Head Floating Fly Fishing Line Ultra Low Stretch with Welded Loop 27ft,650grain #adAventik #ad
- Excellent in both freshwater and salt water. Ideal for cold and medium temperature. For the best performance, our complete series cover varying lengths/weights with small size increments.
Super slim and strong 30lb braided core, high-tech coating for extreme slickness, dependable float-ability and durability. 22ft 375grain; 23ft 400grain; 24ft 450grain; 25 FT 500 grain; 25.
5 ft 525 grain; 25. 5 ft 550 grain; 26. 5 ft 600 grain. Built through pre-treatment and pre-fix of the braided line, ultra low stretch core provides maximum sensitivity and minimum line memory in all weather conditions.
Weld loops for fast line change. Easy line id system at loops of both ends for quick identification of line length and weight. Computer designed weight distribution, the powerful front end easily loads rods for long and powerful casting while smooth and easy loops are generated by the subtle taper.
6. RIO #ad
Rio Elite Skagit Max Power Shooting Head 525gr, One Color #adRIO #ad
- Complete series of heads with varying lengths and small size increments. Built with rio's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating. Powerful front end to easily cast large flies and fast sinking tips. Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore.
7. M MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
SH7S, M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch Shooting Head Fly Fishing Line Floating/Sinking 30FT with 2 Welded Loops Seablue Sinking Line #adM MAXIMUMCATCH #ad
- Polyvinyl chloride pvc Coating -For better casting and presentation. Designed for powerful long-distance Cast – For Casting Large Flies and Sinking tips long distance with less effort.
Shorter length and more aggressive taper for Deeper and Smoother Loading and Launching Out – Basically no space needed behind you and Casting into the Funky Wind effortlessly.
Braided multifilament core -Built with a supple braided multifilament core ensures the line stays limp in the coolest of conditions. Welded decent size front and Back Loops make rigging changes much easier especially in cold water. Slides through guides easily.