As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight and Watertight .9 First Aid Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Stash this 7. 2-ounce kit in a pocket, backpack, kayak, and more for first aid care for groups of up to four people on trips of up to four days. Perfect for athletes refusing to be hampered by his or her gear's weight, this kit has been tested, and approved by adventure racers in the Eco Challenge, abused, Primal Quest, and Raid Gauloises.
With two-stage waterproofing, inner DryFlex bags and an outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper, keep your first aid supplies safe and dry.
This kit includes sterile bandage materials, blister/burn care, bleeding and wound care, and essential tools, common medications, fracture/sprain care, all contained in a high-visibility kit bag. Deliver quick and effective care for small groups on short outings in the elements with this portable water-resistant medical kit.
2. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
15oz, Water-Resistant Zipper, Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Daytripper First Aid Kit, Easy Care, Lightweight, Backcountry Medical Care, Comprehensive Guide, Durable Case #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, common medications, CPR face shield, blister/burn care, wound care, and essential tools, fracture/sprain care, all contained in a kit bag. With completely enclosed easy care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
Deliver quick and effective care on rock climbing expeditions, family trips, day hikes, and more with this ultralight medical kit. Included $16 field manual: "comprehensive guide to wilderness & travel medicine", "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
Manage injury and ailments for 1-5 people on short trips with this first aid kit designed for basecamp or backpack duty.
3. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Mountain Series Medical Kit Day Tripper Lite, 59 Pieces #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- The external kit map shows where supplies are located. The easy care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket.
Clean and close on-the-trail injuries with this medical kit. Stop blisters before they start with moleskin. This compact backpacking first aid kit weighs a mere 3. 4 ounces.
4. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Waterproof Marine 600 Medical First Aid Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Includes lifeboat survival tips, marine communication and how to treat bites and stings from common ocean predators. Includes marine medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, recommended by the US Sailing Association.
Injury-specific pockets are individually packaged in waterproof bags with reference cards. Durable, high-impact case has a gasket seal to keep the contents safe and dry. Treats burns, sprains, hypothermia, bleeding, fractures, and pain.
Included $17 field manual: “comprehensive guide to marine medicine”, with 40 first aid categories and 50 subcategories including an extensive section specific to injuries at sea where what are often seen as common items used to treat first aid are not readily available. Pressure-release valve accommodates differences in pressure due to changes in elevation and depth.
5. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot & Tourniquet #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- The swat-t tourniquet is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket. The quikclot sponge helps blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
Includes instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries. Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection from spreading infections and disease.
6. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
218 Pieces, Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Mountaineer First Aid Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Provide hospital quality care with tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine. The easy care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket.
Control severe bleeding with QuikClot Gauze. The two waterproof DryFlex bags to hold essentials while the larger kit stays at camp. Trusted by the International Mountain Guides to keep their teams safe.
7. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Backpacking Refill Medications, 18 Count #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Backpacking medications refill. First aid products. The most commonly used medications for any backpacking trip.
8. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Blister Medic 24ct #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- This kit combines glaciergel, Moleskin, antiseptic towelettes, and alcohol wipes to give you complete first aid for a hiker's feet. Including 15 dressing and 15 wipes, the Blister Medic Kit provides ideal care and prevention for a family or a group of hikers.
Pack the improved american Medical Kits' Blister Medic Kit when you set out on the trail.