As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Golf Works #ad
GolfWorks Golf Grip Tape Stripper Remover Tool #adThe Golf Works #ad
- The tape stripper's specially designed blade can be resharpened. This handy tool saves you time and energy when stripping grip tape off a club. The cutting end is curved to fit the shaft, cleanly stripping tape from graphite or steel shafts in just a few strokes. Ball handle for comfort.
2. BRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY, LTD. #ad
LTD. Uneekscraper Golf Grip Tape Remover, Perfect for Regripping Graphite and Steel Shafts – Fastest Way to Remove Tape, BRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY #adBRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY, LTD. #ad
- Quick grip tape removal: The fasted and safest way to remove grip tape from graphite and steel golf shafts. Don’t risk scratching the shafts of your clubs or injuring yourself. Does not require the use of a vise: Follow the easy 4-step instruction process.
Works on all golf club shafts: It will never scratch or mar graphite or steel shafts. Can be resharpened: This grip tape remover can be resharpened using a belt sander. Safe for you and your clubs: many people remove grip tape with disposable razor blades or their fingers.
3. Black Diamond Grip #ad
Diamond Dirt Remover Gummy Cube, Black Diamond BD-Grip-Cleaner Skateboard Griptape Cleaner, Erase Grip Gunk #adBlack Diamond Grip #ad
- Rub bar across griptape in long firm strokes, applying a lot of pressure. Black diamond dirt remover works instantly, no need to let it sit or wait! Clean your grip and get back to shredding. Refresh the feel - removing dirt and debris will mostly restore the grip to its original feeling.
Restore the look - keep that griptape looking fresh with black diamond’s Dirt Remover gummy cube. Black diamond dirt remover applies the sanding belt cleaner concept to skateboard grip by utilizing a comfortable hand-held design.
It is the perfect hand-held size for cleaning griptape. Clean griptape not only looks better, but it also performs better and keeps your shoes cleaner.
This means your griptape will last longer. Stick measures 4. 5" x 1. 5" x 1. 5". It works instantly - use diamond dirt remover to clean dust and dirt from you griptape. The diamond dirt remover is soft when warm and hard when cold, but it still works the same! It may not remove hardcore debris. This gummy cube cleans griptape with long, firm strokes. Clean griptape provides more traction and will give your tricks more flick.
4. Wedge Guys #ad
Rubber Vise Clamp, 15 Grip Tape Strips, 5 Ounce Solvent, Golf Grip Kits for Regripping Golf Clubs, Professional Quality Deluxe Grip Kit: Hook Blade #adWedge Guys #ad
- Rubber vise clamp – made of thick durable rubber, the included 3 ½” rubber vise clamp features shoulder grip wedges to prevent slippage while your club is in the vise and can be used for all your golf repair needs.
Grip tape strips – the wedge guys regripping club kit includes 15 2” x 10” premium double sided adhesive grip tape strips that are easy-to-peel and won’t bunch up during installation.
Deluxe grip kit: professional quality and contains everything you need to easily regrip up to 15 golf clubs from the comfort of your own home.
Grip solvent – the high quality grip solvent included in the wedge Guys Golf Club Grip Kit comes in a 5 oz bottle with squirt spout and is non-flammable, non-toxic, citrus scent and works on all tape. Retractable hook blade: made of high strength Carbon Steel, Wedge Guys Golf Grip Remover has been tested to last well over 100 grips removed.
5. The Golf Works #ad
GolfWorks V-Groove Grip Remover Saver Gripping Tool 11 #adThe Golf Works #ad
- Available in 11" for standard length swinging grips and 20" for long putter grips. If you are removing the grip to butt trim or extend the shaft, you can re-use the grip after using this tool.
A great tool for removing golf club grips. 11". V-shape provides a channel to funnel solvent to where you need it most, loosening the tape, and it also strengthens the tool to give you some leverage to work the grip loose.
6. Mudder #ad
Mudder 13 Pieces Golf Hook Blade Hook DIY Knife Golf Club Blade Tool Golf Club Grip Remover Tool with Installation Tool #adMudder #ad
- 8 x 1. 2 cm/ 3. 15 x 05 inches in length and width, suitable size makes it comfortable to hold and operate. Practical to apply: this blade replacement is easy to install, you can use the finished hook diy knife to remove the old handles of your golf club in an effortless and simple way.
Detailed dimension: the handle of golf hook blade measures approx. What's included: this package comes with 2 pieces handles of golf hook blade, 10 pieces gold hook blade replacements and 1 piece installation tool in total, adequate enough for you to use and replace.
Diverse applications: our golf club blade tools are available for fixing and replacing your golf clubs, removing the stains in the seam of floor, cutting off extra lines during handicraft making or sewing.
12. 5 x 2. 5 cm/ 5 x 1 inches in length and width, the golf hook blade is approx. Stable and durable: the golf club blade is made of metal material, stable and durable to use, not easy to break or deform, the handle of golf hook blade is made of quality plastic material, their strong structures can support for your long-term needs.
7. Turbo Bowling Grips #ad
Turbo Switch Grip Puller #adTurbo Bowling Grips #ad
- The switch-A-Roo can help. Simply insert the cone shaped rubber end of the Switch-A-Roo into the insert hole, twist and remove insert. Due to loose debris, and other uncontrollable factors, changes in climate, interchangeable inserts can sometimes be difficult to remove.
8. LoveinDIY #ad
LoveinDIY Durable Black Golf Grip Installer Overgrip Larger Change Repair Accessory #adLoveinDIY #ad
- Safe and simple to use even to beginners. The unique design of the big butt golf grip installation tool makes golf grip installation on popular big butt graphite shafts trouble free and extremely efficient.
Golf grip installation has never been so easy. This handy tool minimises the splitting of grips, and speeds up installation. While this re-gripping aid is recommended for grip installation on oversize butt shafts, it also works superbly on conventional shafts and golf grips.