As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEACHOICE #ad
One size, Red, Seachoice 11501 Battery Selector Switch #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Capacity: 250a continuous, 360A intermittent. Permits selection between batteries for starting, charging or operation in parallel. Size: 5-1/4 inch x 2-5/8 inch. For use with two or more batteries and systems under 50V. Ul listed, ignition protected and CE approved.
2. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea 9001E E-Series Battery Switch #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads.
Continuous rating: 350A, Maximum voltage: 32V DC. Terminal stud size: 3/8" - 16. Selector 4 position. Ip66 waterproof, iso 8846 and meets ABYC requirements.
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems #ad|
|Manufacturer||Acr Electronics #ad|
3. Blue Sea Systems #ad
Blue Sea Systems 7650 Add-A-Battery Kit #adBlue Sea Systems #ad
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. Combines batteries for emergency starting. Isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not charging. Shares the charge between two batteries more efficiently than a battery isolator.
12/24 volt dc 120 amp automatic charging relay PN 7610 automatically combines batteries during charging. Simplifies switching. Isolates engine and house circuits. Includes e-series dual circuit plus battery switch PN 5511E.
4. Perko #ad
Perko 8501DP Battery Selector Switches #adPerko #ad
- For use with 12, 24 and 32 Volt Marine Electrical Systems. Capacity - 250 amps continuous, 360 AMPS Intermittent. Built with quality materials. Ignition Protected.
5. Cllena #ad
Cllena Dual Battery Selector Switch for Marine Boat Rv Vehicles #adCllena #ad
- Selector 4 position. Ignition protected. This ensures the switch meets ABYC requirements. Four removable side plates for access of up to 1/0 cables plus a rear cover insulating the rear terminals against any short circuits. Can be used with 8v - 50v DC systems to isolate and secure the electrical system.
Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads. Operation: 1-2-both-off, rating: 200 amps Continuous, 1000 Amps momentary at 12V DC. Terminal stud size: 3x5/16” 8mm, Instructions included: one Battery Switch 4 x bolts/hardware.
6. SEAFLO #ad
SEAFLO 12V/24V/48V Battery Disconnect Switch Isolator Switch for Marine, Boat, Car, RV, and ATV Vehicles On/Off #adSEAFLO #ad
- Amp draw a:275. Switch Position:2. Max. Volt v:50 An interchangeable labeling system allowing a full range of applications. Max amp draw A:1250 .
7. Guest #ad
345 Momentary Amps, Guest 2111A Universal Mount Marine Battery Selector Switch 230 Continuous #adGuest #ad
- Universal mount selector switch without AFD. Dimensions: 5. 0" x 2. 75". Rugged internal components protected by a tough, impact resistant polycarbonate housing that is impervious to the elements.
Cable lug size: 3/8". Longer stud lengths for improved assembly and easier cable routing. Continuous amps: 230, Momentary Amps: 345. Built with heavy-duty copper sweep contacts to ensure positive circuit control.
|Manufacturer||Marinco Electrical Group #ad|
8. Cllena #ad
Cllena Battery Disconnect Switch Waterproof Master Isolator Cut Off Kill Switch for RV Battery Marine Boat Car Vehicles 275/1250 Amps #adCllena #ad
- Disconnects the battery safely, to eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use Compact size, sleek modern appearance, sturdy and durable.
Can be used with 8v up to 60V DC systems to isolate and secure the electrical system. Instructions included: One Battery Switch 4 x bolts/hardware.
2-position: oN and OFF positions. Patented contour link system, allowing it to be a standalone unit, or linked together with other similar switches Rotary dial has a spring-loaded keeper to lock the selected position. Extra heavy duty - rated: 1250 amps intermittent, 275 Amps continuous at 12V DC.
9. attwood #ad
Marine Boat 4-Way Battery Selector Switch #adattwood #ad
- Rugged build features Bakelite housing, copper washers, and solid brass terminals and nuts. Includes an automatic alternator field circuit disconnect to prevent surges…and so, protect your valuable boat electronics.
Direct current systems. Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude. Versatile; use for 6-volt to 32-volt D. C. Rated for 300 amps continuous use at 6 volts and 150 amps continuous use at 12 volts.