As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yes4All #ad
Purple , Physical Therapy, Yes4All Half Foam Roller EPP Support Pain Relieved, Back, Leg and Muscle Restoration 12 inch #adYes4All #ad
- Versatile workout tool: half roller brings many other benefits that you couldn’t find in a round roller; It can provide excellent compatibility with a wide range of activities such as balance stand, pilates and total body workout. Great accessory for your collection: strong structure in this particular shape offers fitness enthusiasts an irreplaceable tool for everyday practice; Currently available in black, red snow, purple and 4 sizes to meet your needs 12/18/24/36 inch.
Enjoy the firmness and high quality: durable high density EPP material provides extra support to regular exercises so that everyone can use it for both before/after workout and during main course in combination with other equipment.
Start wherever you are: be active with half foam roller anywhere you want; Use to stretch tight muscles at office, or simply as a footrest foam while sitting at home, do strengthening activities at gym, all becomes easier with on-the-go workout roller.
Peace of mind guaranteed: still concerned? no need to worry for any reason, we fully support you with 30 days return and 1 year warranty, for your best comfort, plus we are available for any query you might have about the product.
|Warranty||60-DAY RETURN and FULL 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
2. ProsourceFit #ad
ProsourceFit High Density Half Round Foam Roller 18x3, Black 18" X 3" #adProsourceFit #ad
- Extra support - firm high density foam structure of the half-round foam rollers provide extra support for all body types during physical therapy, core exercises or stretching without losing shape after regular use.
Textured grip - patterned surface provides gentle non-slip grip and extra traction during hand or feet half-round foam roller exercises like push-ups, planks or single-leg lunges. Travel foam roller - available in 12 inch, 18 inch and 36 inches, all half-round foam rollers are designed for convenient storage and portability for on-the-go workouts at the gym or in a hotel room.
Stretch & strengthen – stretch tight muscles after a workout or use as a core stabilizer for muscle strengthening.
It also provides extra safety when used for physical therapy exercises. Easy to maintain - all our firm fitness foam rollers are made of durable and eco-friendly high-density expanded polypropylene EPP that's easy to clean and lightweight. Try with multiple sizes of the dense semi-circle foam rollers together for an extra fun challenge.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. ProsourceFit #ad
12 x 3-inches, Physical Therapy, Prosource Fit Flex Foam Half-Round Rollers 12” for Muscle Massage, Blue 12"x3", Core & Balance Exercises Stabilization, Pilates #adProsourceFit #ad
- Trigger point release - helps gently release trigger points and loosen tight muscles for improved flexibility, especially in commonly tight areas like the back, calves, IT band, hamstrings.
Various sizes - 36” x 6”, 12” x 6”; half-round 36” x 3” and 12” x 3”. Balance and strength – the half-round roller is great for balance exercises, improving body-awareness and stretching; use two halves for standing and kneeling exercises.
Great for beginners - ideal for beginner users and physical therapy, the dense foam structure provides moderate pressure for learning how to foam roll with less discomfort. Uses and benefits – all size are great for pilates core work, rehab exercises, yoga, and spinal alignment; Helps increase blood circulation for faster recovery and reduced soreness. Made of non-toxic EPE foam.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Sammons Preston #ad
72022 Foam Therapy Roll, Mobility, Motor Control, Body Balance, and Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Half Round 6" x 12" High Density Foam Roller for Exercise, Sammons Preston #adSammons Preston #ad
- Made with non latex, high density foam for frequent reuse. Lightweight cylindrical foam rollers used for self-myofascial release, sore muscle relief, and pain relief. Half round foam roller with 6" diameter and 12" total length.
Can be used with resistance bands and exercise balls for strength training, toning, motor control, stretching, and mobility. Ideal rehabilitation and therapy exercise device for clinical or home use to enhance balance, motor planning, body awareness, neural and muscular flexibility and dynamic strengthening.
5. CanDo #ad
CanDo Black Composite High-Density Foam Rollers for Muscle Restoration Massage Therapy Sport Recovery and Physical Therapy 6" x 36" Half-Round #adCanDo #ad
- It is ideal for stretching and relieving multiple muscular injuries. Essential workout aid - perfect for yoga, Pilates, weight training, Crossfit, and bodybuilding. Heavy-duty - made with firm premium molded foam that’s more rugged than polyethylene, our black composite foam roller holds its shape through repeated use.
Beginners and professionals alike will get more out of their routines with this exercise roller. They are ideal for positioning, 18, and lengths of 36, round or half-round shapes, and coordination.
Alleviates muscle pain - after an intensive workout, back, use this foam roller for legs, or neck deep tissue massage to help ease muscle soreness and increase blood flow. Suitable for rehabilitation - enhance your PT procedures with our foam roller for physical therapy. Multiple options - our foam rollers are available in 6-inch diameter, balance, and 12 inches.
|Manufacturer||Black Foam Roller #ad|
6. CanDo #ad
CanDo Beige PE Foam Rollers for Muscle Restoration, Massage Therapy, Sport Recovery and Physical Therapy 6" x 36" Half-Round #adCanDo #ad
- These rollers feature an attractive beige finish. Essential workout aid - perfect for yoga, Pilates, weight training, Crossfit, and bodybuilding. It is ideal for stretching and relieving various body parts, especially after surgery.
Multiple options - our foam rollers are available in a 6" diameter, round or half-round shapes, and lengths of 12" and 36". Alleviates muscle pain - after an intensive workout, back, use this foam roller for legs, or neck deep tissue massage to help ease muscle soreness and improve circulation.
Multipurpose - made with beige pe foam, legs, sports recovery, our foam roller for back, massage therapy, or neck can aid muscle restoration, and physical therapy. Suitable for rehabilitation - enhance your PT procedures with our foam roller for physical therapy. Beginners and professionals alike will get more out of their routines with this foam roller.
7. BodyHealt #ad
Foam Rollers for Muscles Deep Tissue. Foam Roller, BodyHealt High Density Foam Roller, 6X12, Foam Roller for Pysical Therapy & Exercise. Density Foam Roller, Half Foam Roller, Half Round Foam Roller #adBodyHealt #ad
- It can be used for a variety of exercise routines, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, including balance and positioning, and ranging and strengthening activities. The foam roller can also be used to help you recover after an injury.
It can be used to help assist you when rehabilitating your upper and lower back, calves, knees, hamstrings, ankles and more. Made using high-density, molded composite foam, this roller is made to supply long-lasting strength and use for years to come.
Rehabilitation aid. Restorative benefits. To accommodate everyone’s needs, the bodyhealt foam roller is available in 36-, 18- and 12-inch lengths with either a round circular or half-round semi-circular profile. It can be used by large adults and active children, maintaining its shape even after heavy use.
As such, it helps improve flexibility and range of motion, while reducing pain and discomfort. High-quality construction. Designed to relieve sore muscles, this foam roller works in conjunction with the user’s body weight to promote increased blood flow and enhanced circulation. Offering extraordinary versatility and support, the BodyHealt is a valuable tool when working out. Choice of size and profile.
8. OPTP #ad
OPTP PRO-Roller Soft Half Foam Roller 36” x 6" x 3” PSFH36B #adOPTP #ad
- Professional quality: designed to withstand heavy use at the gym or in a clinic; Closed-cell foam will wipe clean easily unlike more common open-cell foam rollers.
Maximum durability: constructed of closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers. It also provides support for lying supine and performing a variety of exercises.
Half round size: measures 36-inches long by 6-inches wide by 3-inches tall. Soft density: features a softer, comfortable compression for gentle relief on tight areas during self-massage rolling. Versatile fitness tool: ideal for balance and stability exercises such as Pilates in addition to traditional self-massage applications.
|Model||OPTP PRO-ROLLER Soft Half Foam Roller 36|
9. ProsourceFit #ad
ProsourceFit High Density Extra Firm Foam Roller for Muscle Therapy and Balance Exercises 18”x 6”Black #adProsourceFit #ad
- Body awareness – this versatile fitness tool offers instability for Pilates core exer-cises, spine stabilization, rehab exercises, and body-awareness. Firm massage - high density foam structure provides a deeper massage than stand-ard foam rollers, and is firm enough to support all body types without losing shape after regular use.
Reduces soreness - eases tightness in muscles after training for faster recovery and reduced soreness – a great addition to workout programs for beginners and ad-vanced users.
Low-maintenance - made out of non-toxic, high-density expanded polypropylene EPP that is easy to clean; 36-inch by 6-inch size is suitable for anyone; smaller sizes are easy to store and great for travel.
This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window. Relieve tight muscles - creates pressure to release trigger points and loosen knots in muscles and improve overall flexibility, lats, calves, IT band, especially in commonly tight areas such as the back, hamstrings, and glutes.