As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Extreme Max #ad
Extreme Max 3006.6506 BoatTector Vinyl-Coated Mushroom Anchor, 15 lbs. #adExtreme Max #ad
- 15 lb. For use on protected inland waters with mud/silt/weedy bottom. Works best in calm waters. Mushroom anchor holds boats up to 20'. Perfect for canoes, Jon boats and row boats. Durable vinyl coating protects anchor and boat.
2. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 41270 Mushroom Anchor – Vinyl-Coated Cast Iron – Black – 20 Pounds – for Boats Up to 24 Feet Long #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Dependable anchor for use with small boats and mooring buoys. One-piece cast iron, aluminum-painted anchor with black vinyl coating. Durable anchor weighs 20 pounds. Versatile anchor intended for use with boats up to 24 feet. Reliable vinyl coating helps protect boat hull from damage.
3. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE 30 lb Black Vinly Coated Cast Iron Mushroom Anchor for Boats up to 24 Feet #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Recommended for boats up to 28 feet. One piece cast iron construction. Black vinyl coating protects anchor from rusting and your boat from scratches or dings. Most effective in sand or mud. Weight: 30 lbs.
4. Newport Vessels #ad
Rope, & Stainless Hardware, Newport Vessels Premium 15lb Mushroom Anchor Kit w/Bag, Buoy #adNewport Vessels #ad
- Complete kit: this kit includes everything you need. Mushroom anchor, rope, carabiner to clip to your boat, shackle, bouy, and a carrying bag.
Why newport vessels? we stand behind every product we sell with our 2 year warranty and a customer service team you can actually talk to! Size: 15lb mushroom anchor is great for medium sizes watercraft about 15ft - 20ft, and is perfect for anchoring your boat in areas with a soft bottom that is free of rocks and debris.
Use: 15lb pe coated cast iron mushroom Anchor recommended for use on lakes, bays and ponds with mud bottoms. Includes: 15lb mushroom anchor, stainless Steel Shackle, 30ft nylon rope, carrying Bag, floating bouy, and stainless steel carabiner.
5. Greenfield #ad
Black, 15 lb., Greenfield 515B Vinyl Coated Mushroom Anchor #adGreenfield #ad
- Can also be used as a drag anchor for fishing in current. Recommended scope line feet: depth feet - 5:1. Suitable for holding small buoys / markers. Cast iron mushroom anchor. Perfect for small craft, canoes, or kayaks, PWC, or as a second anchor in larger boats.
6. attwood #ad
Attwood 9941B1 Cast Iron Mushroom Anchor, Aluminum-Plated Silver Finish,Black, 8-Pounds #adattwood #ad
- Wide-area mushroom cup provides sufficient holding power in mud and weedy bottoms. Steel eye for tying off rope or connecting to a chain. Economical solution for lightweight boats. Aluminum-plated finish. Features a high quality, gray, cast iron construction.
7. Arctic Coastal #ad
8 lbs., Arctic Coastal 3006.6500 BoatTector Vinyl-Coated Mushroom Anchor #adArctic Coastal #ad
- Perfect for canoes, skiffs, inflatable boats, or other small boats. For use on protected inland waters with mud/silt/weedy bottom. 8 lb. Mushroom anchor holds boats up to 10'. Fit type: Universal Fit. Works best in calm waters. Durable vinyl coating protects anchor and boat.
|Brand||Arctic Coastal #ad|
|Manufacturer||Extreme Max #ad|
8. SeaSense #ad
SeaSense Vinyl Coated Mushroom Anchor 10 Lb #adSeaSense #ad
- Package weight:19. 0 lb. Country of Origin: China. Perfect purchase For A Gift. Great Craftsmanship.
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
9. Camco #ad
Camco 50094 10 lb Mushroom Anchor PVC Coated,1 Pack #adCamco #ad
- Features: pvc coating helps protect your boat from scratches. Anchor weight: 10 lb. Compatibility: Ideal for light boats such as canoes or rafts. Long life: Rust and corrosion resistant. The perfect anchor: Easily secures boats in areas with muddy or weedy bottoms.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|