As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Medline #ad
PRM21408CZ 4 x 4 inch Gauze Sponges, 8-Ply Woven Non-Sterile Gauze Pack of 200, 100% Cotton, Medline #adMedline #ad
- They can be used to clean, debride and provide coverage to wounds. Not made with natural rubber latex. Included components: Standard Gauze Sponges. Color- White.
2. MedVance #ad
MedHeal by MedvanceTM, Silver Calcium Alginate Ag Sterile Highly Absorbent Antibacterial Dressing, 2"x2", 5 dressings/Box #adMedVance #ad
- Sterile and individually wrapped: each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Why silver calcium alginate? silver calcium is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that helps prevent infection of wounds while providing optimum environment to facilitate healing.
Use code a6196 for billing/claims. The alginate produces a hydrophilic gel when it comes into contact with wound exudate which provides a moist healing environment.
Comfortable use: conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort. Does not stick to the wound to prevent secondary damage and can be cut to size for those difficult areas. Semi-permeable: semi–permeable pu film acts a liquid barrier while allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor.
The multilayer structure works together to create a high absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile. Multi-use: effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, pressure ulcers, bed sores, cysts, burns, and other minor traumas. Approved for level ii of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System HCPCS. Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities.
|Manufacturer||MEDWAY INC #ad|
3. NChlor #ad
Chlorine Dioxide Kit 2 Part Classic Liquid 1:1 Set Hydrochloric Acid 4-5% HCl : Sodium Solution Extra Large 4oz #adNChlor #ad
- 4oz kit | 1:1 set, 1x 2 oz hydrochloric Acid 5%, 1x 4 oz Sodium Chlorite NaClO2. New label, same product! Component a: 25% sodium chlorite solution Component B: Activator, Hydrochloric Acid 5%.
4. All Health #ad
100 Pads, 3 in x 4 in | For Covering & Protecting Wounds, All Health Non-Stick Pads #adAll Health #ad
- Easy application. U. S. A manufacturing. Absorbs & protects. Middle layer absorbs drainage. Cushions & protects wound. Non-stick film on both sides for easy application & removal.
|Brand||All Health #ad|
|Manufacturer||ASO Corp #ad|
5. Dimora #ad
Dimora Ag Silver Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing Pads, 4'' x 4'' Patches, Non-Stick Sterile Gauze, Highly Absorbent Dressing, 5 Individual Pack #adDimora #ad
- First aid to help in minor abrasions, pressure ulcers, including postoperative, scrapes, minor scalds and burns. Minimize pain and trauma while dressing change: Strip shape dressing can fill cavity wounds and less sticky to wound surface, Minimize pain while dressing change.
Silver calcium alginate dressing is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds, minor cuts, diabetics ulcers, trauma wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations, graft and donor sites.
High absorbency: absorbing a large amount of wound exudate and reduce the frequency of dressing changes. And allows intact removal. Specially useful for highly exudative wounds with and without cavities. Silver calcium alginate dressing is a sterile, non-woven pad composed of a high calcium alginate and silver particles, which absorbs wound exudate and release silver in the presence of wound fluid.
Dressing size: 4 in x 4 in, 5 individually package. Promote wound healing: forms a gel-like surface over the wound that supports a moist wound healing environment and keeps the dressing from adhering to the wound, which can promote wound healing. Scope of application: can be cut to fit the size of the wound.
6. Areza Medical #ad
Silver Alginate Antibacterial Alginate with Silver 4.25"x4.25" Sterile; 5 Wound Dressings Per Box 1 4.25" X 4.25" 1 Areza Medical #adAreza Medical #ad
- 4. 25"x4. 25". Antimicrobial activity. Latex test result: not detectable astm d6499-18 inhibition ELISA. May also be used in wounds with cavities. Not in grey color.
For further information: see on this page under “product guides and documents” section for: Product Brochure, Instruction for Use, and other relevant data. Effective broad spectrum antibacterial dressing working against both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria.
Especially useful for highly exudative wounds. Maintaining a moist environment ideal for wound healing. Each dressing is individually packed. Performed at a2LA Accredited Lab USA. In ivory color. Silver concentration: 50 microg/100 cm2. This dressing contains silver. The dressing inside each pouch is sterile.
7. Medline #ad
Secures Primary Dressings and Medical Appliances, 4" x 11 yd, Medline, MSC4004 MedFix Dressing Retention Tape with S-Release Liner #adMedline #ad
- Printed s-release liner for flexibility and customized sizing. Water resistant to help keep tape on in the presence of moisture. 4" x 11 yards. Low-sensitivity adhesive is gentle on your skin. Medfix dressing retention Tape secures primary dressings and gastrostomy tubes and other feeding tubes.
8. Medline #ad
Medline Sterile Eye Pads 2 1/8" X 2 5/8", 50 Count, White #adMedline #ad
- Box of 50 These sterile eye pads are made with a soft non-woven cover over an absorbent cotton filler. Compressed edges help reduce lining.
9. AWD Medical #ad
5 Individual Dressings per Box 7"x6.8", Sacrum Bordered Silicone Foam Dressing for Wound Care 7" x 6.8" Waterproof and Breathable, Absorbs Moderate to Hight Exudate #adAWD Medical #ad
- Convenient and waterproof. It is breathable and maintains a moist environment in the surrounding wound area. Aside from that, it is individually wrapped for added safety on sensitive skin. Reduces frequency of dressing changes – superabsorbent core for fast absorption and retention of exudate even under compression, our non stick pads for wound care come individually wrapped to ensure they remain 100% sterile.
It is known that ventilation is the need for faster wound recovery.
Versatile & effective - multilayer structure is ideal for moderate to heavy exuding wounds or can be used as a nonstick gauze to use at home, a must have for all first aid kits.
Professional use - suitable for pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic and surgical wounds, first and second degree burns, donor sites, abrasions and lacerations, this dressing can also be used on dry/necrotic wounds in combination with gels. Pain free removal - this 4x4 gauze pads were made to provide comfort to patients with fragile and sensitive skin, reduces skin maceration, and minimizes pain and trauma at dressings change.
|Brand||AWD Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||AWD Medical #ad|